Extra ProPoints Confused !!!

galaxy-girl

Silver Member
Right so I've lost my first stone 15 half pound to be exact. I started off at 14 5.5 I think. So on the WW app I had set myself a personal target of losing a stone. I've now reached that target & the app asks for a new target so set it at losing 10% of start weight. THEN ..... this is where it confuses me, my new daily PP is 35, why? Still got 49 weeklies. Shall I ignore it & carry on at 29 or be greedy & use the 35 & see if I still lose?

galaxy-girl said:
Right so I've lost my first stone 15 half pound to be exact. I started off at 14 5.5 I think. So on the WW app I had set myself a personal target of losing a stone. I've now reached that target & the app asks for a new target so set it at losing 10% of start weight. THEN ..... this is where it confuses me, my new daily PP is 35, why? Still got 49 weeklies. Shall I ignore it & carry on at 29 or be greedy & use the 35 & see if I still lose?

Check your settings I have heard that sometimes when u reach a target it switches to maintenance which is 35 pp.

Ok thanks, just tried that on the app & can't do it on there then went on WW online on my phone & can't do it cos I need flash player. What a farce. Will just stick to my 29 , thanks x

Frumpy Mummy said:
You have done really well, congratulations, probably better to keep going with your 29 then to be on the safe side x

Thankyou. Yeah gonna stick to 29. I went to a friends last night who has a 12 week old baby. Couldn't believe I'd lost the same amount of weight as he weighs

Thankyou. Yeah gonna stick to 29. I went to a friends last night who has a 12 week old baby. Couldn't believe I'd lost the same amount of weight as he weighs

Thats a great way of seeing it... i wouldn't have thought of comparing it to something like a baby's weight! Makes it real

Back