Extra ProPoints Confused !!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by galaxy-girl, 4 November 2011 Social URL.

1. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Right so I've lost my first stone 15 half pound to be exact. I started off at 14 5.5 I think. So on the WW app I had set myself a personal target of losing a stone. I've now reached that target & the app asks for a new target so set it at losing 10% of start weight. THEN ..... this is where it confuses me, my new daily PP is 35, why? Still got 49 weeklies. Shall I ignore it & carry on at 29 or be greedy & use the 35 & see if I still lose?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lovingbeingslimmer

Lovingbeingslimmer Full Member

Check your settings I have heard that sometimes when u reach a target it switches to maintenance which is 35 pp.

4. galaxy-girl

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Ok thanks, just tried that on the app & can't do it on there then went on WW online on my phone & can't do it cos I need flash player. What a farce. Will just stick to my 29 , thanks x

5. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

You have done really well, congratulations, probably better to keep going with your 29 then to be on the safe side x

6. galaxy-girl

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thankyou. Yeah gonna stick to 29. I went to a friends last night who has a 12 week old baby. Couldn't believe I'd lost the same amount of weight as he weighs

7. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats a great way of seeing it... i wouldn't have thought of comparing it to something like a baby's weight! Makes it real

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.