Confused!!

jolly J

Hi everyone
Just had a massive shock been to get weighed and I have put .1kg on!!! I have been 100% for 7 weeks and cannot understand the weight gain :(
Does anyone know if this has happened before or am I getting up and eating in my sleep! HELP

aaaaaww no, dont be disheartened. are you due totm? have u been weighed at a different time to normal? have u drunk more water than normal?

see what happens next week hun. sorry i have no words of advice. xx

i really wouldnt worry yourself iv heard alot of people talk about at stall at around 6weeks in there weight loss,and as the above comment said it could just be abit of water weight,next week youl probably have a good loss keep your chin up and dont let it put you off :) x

Thanks guys haven't had a TOTM since I started so well over due! Have maybe had more water today than normal but went at same time of day. Will have to wait to see what happens next week, just feels like a wasted week :(

i know hun, it is disheartening. but dont let it get to you. give it another week and i bet your loss is massive next week. who knows, maybe totm is coming. xxx

Being a man I don't know about the ToTM issue but that aside I have had a couple of no loss weeks over the whole period. It sometimes happens. I am now nearing the end of my diet - and it feels like the weight has stalled - It hasn't but that's my perception. Keep going and don't worry you are doing OK.

Thanks for the replies it's great to have others who can reassure me when I'm having a panic :)

I had small loss of just 1 last week but then lost 7 this week. Don't worry it evens itself out over the weeks :)

Back