CONFUSED!

stivesliz said:
It made me choke on my cream cake, woops I mean my diet coke lol! x

hahahahahahaha X

People like that are best forgotten, we dont want posts like that anyway, well done starlight for sorting her/him out!

I'm glad that I don't go to the same SW class as she goes to! Can you imagine if the consultant tells her she has gained weight!!!

You have to be kidding me, youre getting in a strop because your post hasnt appeared?

If that is seriously your attitude I dont think Minimins is the place for you
WELL SAID STARLIGHT!!!

Well personally i think its a disgrace! Its a joke that i posted something hours ago and still not there, wont be using this site again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when i read about posting in wrong place it is absolutely pathetic!!! Who do half of u think u are talkin to people like kids????? Was warned and people were right!
SHE HAS GOT TO BE JOKING RIGHT

SHUT UR FACE!
CLEARLY NEEDS TO GO BACK TO CHARM SCHOOL FOR A FULL REFUND!

yeah dont think it is you are all useless!! Didnt take u to long to reply once i got stroppy did it??
O M G ! ! !
U CAN GO JUMP ALSO! DO ONE!
Me thinks Chunkymoney should be called Gobbymoney

I'm glad that I don't go to the same SW class as she goes to! Can you imagine if the consultant tells her she has gained weight!!!
LMAO!!!

Oh my word this thread has had me in stitches :)

Ignorant creature - Starlight you and other mods do fantastic job!

Think the word "troll" springs to mind. Troublemaker, but gave us all a good laugh, yes! Like others have said Starlight, you do an amazing job! We all thank you :) :) :)

I love the fact it's over 2 days since he/she/it was blocked from the forum, and it's all still being talked about :) hee hee x

LOL. I just read this thread and it gave me such a good laugh. I, for one, thank her for that. :8855:

Just kidding. Seriously though, what a ninny. I love this site, I love how we're all in general so nice to each other that one nutter sticks out like a sore thumb.

Can i just add joined this forum a few days ago and I think it and you all are fantastic don't know whether to laugh or cry at the childishness that some can show but chin up moderators I think you're fab
xxxxxx

Back