Extra Easy CONFUSED>>>>>

jillyj

Hi everybody
PLEASE help!!!!I have just started sw and a bit confused, Really trying hard to get my head around this
I have done ww for a number of years, But got to a point where i have had enough of pp.
So I thought i would try sw for the 3rd time,
I found it hard before and gave up, But I really dont want to give up again.
On ee do you have to fill your plate up with ss foods all the time, every time you eat....
Also in the book it states that meat 100g is free
what happens if its 200g or 300g is that not free..
really confused.....
Thank you all in advance.......

1 third of each meal should be superfree foods when you're doing extra easy.

So wether it's part of your meal like having tomatoes and mushrooms with a slimming world fry up or making a chilli with tomatoes, onions and chillis included in it each meal should contain your third.

Have you had a look at the stickies which give information for new folk. There's lots of info there.

Can anyone tell me as im very confused with ee if i have a tuna salad for dinner do i also have to have like pasta or rice with it! As i thought if i had cury and rice for tea i had to have a third superspeeds plus meat confused? Or is it like i could have a red meal for dinner then mix red and green for tea aslong as i have my speed foods? Sorry if this is even more confusing lol x

For an EE day, you can have as much as you want of free green or red food, so unlimited pasta, rice, grains, meat. So long as you have 1/3 of your plate with fruit or veg also. Red means you need to eat meat but have to syn or healthy extra pasta rice etc. green means the opposite. Whatever day you do, the free food is always free in abundance. Only things you ever need to count is healthy extras and syns. Good luck :)

If you're getting confused it's probably easiest to start out doing just EE then when you know what you're doing you can throw a few red or green days in there too if you like. I only do EE as its nice and flexible and works for me. :)

With every meal break fast lunch and dinner on extra easy plan u have one third of your plate super free foods so thats your fruit and veg. Then the remaining 2 thirds of the plate can be free foods from the green or red section. If u want to have it all green u can or all red u can or a bit of both. As long as the third is super free. Then u can snack on free foods or have your healthy extras or your syns. And it's recommended u eat some fruit or veg with your snacks too. Hope this clears it up a bit. I personally prefer red days I tend to lose better when I'm not having any carbs

Yea im doin red as the carbs put weight on me but had a couple of ee as i love carbs but i think my stomach has shrunk as im full quicker when havin the carbs so thats a gd thing. I no the green n red days just makin sure doin the ee correct lol.

Back