1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Confused

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by x Lulu x, 10 February 2013 Social URL.

1. x Lulu x

x Lulu x Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm thinking of starting this diet tomorrow, but i'm confused as it seems too good to be true.

On up days, can i eat anything as long as i dont go over 2300?

Do i have to eat 2300? I think i'll really struggle to eat that much.

I have 2 stone too loose and would like it gone asap.

Thanks for ur help x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lottiebird

lottiebird Well-Known Member

Hi, I started yesterday and I'm going for 500 on DDs and 2000 on UDs. I read that you don't have to eat all those calories in a FAQ thread here somewhere.

4. iwillbethinagain

iwillbethinagain Well-Known Member

No, you don't need to eat all of them, just make sure you eat enough. I must admit that I don't find it hard to eat that much, I found that I was under-estimating my portions (a portion of veg is two table spoons, a portion of meat is the equivalent of a large match box/ the size of your hand sort of thing), so in that respect it was easy for me to see how I had gained the weight! Because of my tendency to under estimate my portions, which I found when I did slim and save and had to weigh my evening meal and a 100g meat was a lot less than I thought, I have been really cautious on down days, making sure I don't eat too much but haven't bothered counting on up days, I will start counting if I find I'm not losing weight- because you could either not be eating enough up days (thus going into starvation mode) or eating too much to cause a deficit.

5. superclaire999

superclaire999 Well-Known Member

First 2 weeks it says to stick to 500/2000, gl lulu

6. x Lulu x

x Lulu x Well-Known Member

Thanks.

I've planned tomorrows meals.

I'm having blackberries for breakfast, soup for lunch, fish and veg for dinner with a total of 490 cals.

I have a body pump class tomorrow as well sp hope i can stick to it. I'll keep telling myself its only one day x