Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by first timer, 27 October 2008 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

I posted a thread earlier saying i had lost 9 1/4 pound which am really happy with. My chemist weighs me in kg and tells me what it is in pounds but looking at my lipotrim card it says;

weight at beginning 78.75kg 12st 5 1/4lb
    first wi weight 74.5kg

He never wrote me weight down in lb this week just told me i lost 9 1/4 lb, so i have just used an online calculator to transfer the kg to lb and this is what it tells me

Weight on beginning 78.75kg 12st 4
    first wi weight 74.5 kg 11st 7.

Am i just having a blonde moment or is something not adding up here????
    quite confused!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

i dont often listen to what my chemist tells me, she said i was 19st 12lb when i first started but according to my mobile converter and the on line converter i was actually 19st 7lb. so i listern to her then come home and do it on line for a more acurate reading :) good weight loss tho
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    78.75kg = 12st 5.6lbs
    74.5 kg = 11st 10lbs

So your chemist is right. It's just over a 9lbs lost :clap:
  5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    The thing to remember when using an online calculator is that the numbers after the point are 'fractions of a stone', not pounds.

So 74.5 kgs is 11st and .73 of a stone. Not 11st 7lbs
  6. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Step away from online converters, they are pants! As above, online converters deal in .1 i.e. 1/10th, rather than 1 pound which would be 1/14th.

78.7Kg minus 74.5Kg = 4.2Kg.

There are 2.205Lbs to a kilo, so 2.205 x 4.2Kg = 9.2Lbs
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.