confused

katy73

Silver Member
I work nights and am finding it very hard to have my three shakes/soups/flapjacks due to different shifts, days off, cooking for family, cleaning etc, is this ok, or will it affect my weightloss too badly? i always manage two, but only manage three about 4 of the 7 days, i would appreciate any advice:thankyou:

Ok this is bad.
It could hinder your weight loss and you are depriving your body of the essential nutrients that it needs to function/survive.

YOU NEED ALL 3 SHAKES A DAY!!!

Please have them ALL :)

I posted a very similar thread to this Katy cos I had the same problem and everyone said exactly what I expected - have them all!
I don't think it affected my weight loss but we do need all three for all the nutrients etc.
The calories are so low in the first place missing a shake means getting by on less than 300 cals (i think)!
I started having my third shake as a hot chocolate just before bed which made it a bit easier.
Good luck hun x

yes thats right cause the shakes are a total of 465 cals which is the bear minimum the body can live on any less you go into starvation mode which is your body thinks it needs to hold on to ur fat if you know what i mean hope this helps go to www.lipotrim.co.uk for more details and to watch the video which tells you why you need them so much xx

As already said, you do need all of your shakes.

Maybe have a word with Kered cos she works shifts and has done fantastic on LT. She's maintaining now and looks great. I'm sure she could help you loads.

Last week I had to live on 2 1/4 meals every day because of the flapjacks. I felt horribly bloated and sluggish all week. Now I'm back on three meals a day it's made me feel so much better and has definitely helped keep my weight loss on target. (I only lost 5lbs last week and have already dropped 2lbs this week and my weigh in is Tuesday!) Have them all! Even if it's not long after having a meal.

As everyone else has said hun! The odd once or twice won't make any difference at all, never did to me when i happened to miss them, but if it's more often than not you'll just find yourself so much more tired and moody than you would otherwise. Your body really does come to depend on the three shakes for nutrients and for you emotional state! Might sound silly but i know i get proper bad tempered if i'm ridiculously late on havign one or miss one lol.

I work as a Crime Scene Examiner so when i'm on a major scene, the moment i step in there i can't have a drink or my shake until the scene is finished or until i know i can get hold of someone to be there while i'm out for 5 having my shake. So sometimes ill have my first say at 4am, then have to go till 12pm till my second and then wait till i'm off shift at 10pm for my 3rd, i never want it but then but i force myself to drink it before bed. Not nice to force it i know but do try hun xx

Yes you must have them. One suggestion might be to have for example a soup, and then a vanilla or choc shake made as a mousse for 'dessert'. I don't suppose it's ideal to have them together but must be better than not having one at all! x

Back