Confusion in a Meringue Nest

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Delirium, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Delirium

Delirium Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hiya,

I absolutely adore M&S Meringue nests. Everywhere I read that meringue nests are half a point each but following the NI on the M&S box I make them 1 each and 1.5 for two. I desperately want to believe they are half a point each and their chewiness does make me want to stick with them. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Delirium:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Patchninja

Patchninja Full Member

Start Weight:
    30kg
    Current Weight:
    30kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well, if you were making them at home, it would be 0 points for an egg white, and 1.5 points for every 20g of caster sugar and 0.5 points for every table spoon of icing sugar. It also depends on how big the M&S ones are : if they're teeny, then fewer points than if they're nice big ones! Perhaps best to make your own to be sure?

4. Delirium

Delirium Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thank you for your reply, I may just do that. I guess M&S don't think "ahh egg white... we won't count the calories for that"

Best wishes

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.