Confusion on EE

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
The consultant at the group I started tonight didnt explain Extra easy, am I right in thinking that you can have unlimited amounts of meat etc and pasta etc? so like whats on green and red????
If so, why does anyone do green and red days anymore?
surely EE is too good to be true???

With EE your Hex A and Hex B are reduced. I dont find my losses are as good on EE days and prefer Green

I love Extra Easy! Basically anything free on red or green are free to eat together and if something has syns you take the lowest syn value. You only get one HEA and one HEB but still have your daily syns. The majority of my days are Extra Easy however I still do the odd green day for example I'm doing a green day tomorrow as I want to make spinach and ricotta cannelloni for dinner and I'll need three HE's to use between ricotta and reduced fat cheese and this would work out too synful on Extra Easy.

I do mostly EE days, I think it's a brilliant way of eating. I occasionally do a red or green or mix2max day, usually if I want extra cheese without using my syns.
Because EE is new, people who were doing red or green previously trust that more plus I think it's tempting when you change to EE to have the same amounts of free foods as if on red or green, so possibly piling your plates too high at every meal.

Back