Confusion over jelly!!??

stef2009

Gold Member
Im either genuinly confused or thick!

I got the hartleys jelly 'powder' under 10 cals today, to make my own in the pots instead of keep buying them!

It says on asda online to mix it with diet lemonade and hot water, but then on the pack it says mix with water and you CAN add diet lemonade if you WANT, to make it fizzy.

Soooo is it under 10 cals with or without diet lemonade??

And i like the pots just as they are so duno which to use?

Helpp lol xx

I haven't made the jellys yet but think if your useing the low calorie lemonade then you can be only be adding 1 or 2 calories :) So the lemonade thing is only really a preferance, and doesn't necessarily affect the calorific content of the jelly xx

Hello,

the jelly itself is under 10 cal. then if you add lemonade you need to add on the cals from that! but tbh diet lemonade isnt many cals so you'll still prob be under like 20cals a pot?!

i just had the blueberry and blackcurrant pot - YUM!

xxx

With the powder sachet, is it 10 cals for the whole amount it makes, or is that per portion? That's pretty good either way!

I agree with above, Use diet lemonade and add the very few calories to the amount in the jelly - it won't be many!

Let us know how it comes out!

X

Ahhh i see, i'll try with just water first and maybe treat myself next time to a lemonade one haha.

I had the blueberry and blackcurrant today too ha how yum is it!!! x

its beautiful isnt it!!! that and the raspberry and cranberry one is my fav!

xxx

Sorry hannah didnt see ur reply! Its makes 4, under 10 cals each serving xx

My cranberry and raspberry is still sat in the fridge yet to be eaten, think i may have it 2night :D x

That's ok Stef, think we posted at about the same time!

That is good, and made with lemonade will be a bit different! Plus cheaper than buying the pots I'd imagine xx

with the lemonade it adds on around 6 cals for all 4 pots so thats what 1 calorie each pot! and the actual powder i think is 9 cals so prob works out around 10 cals a pot with lemonade! That sounds confusing lol.

Yeah will be much cheaper, im literally jelly obsessed right now, The pots are 4 for £2, But to make your own its 45p or somethin like that for 4 servings! Ive saved the pots to make them in there too :D xx

Deffo hun! ive got loads of snacks in cupboard, kit kats, crisp, snakajaks all under my 100 cal and im just wanting jelly haha, not sure how long my faze will last but im making the most of it :D xx

Lol definatley not, there a god send, perfect if u get peckish at night :D x

They can when ur fella is nxt to u in bed stuffing his face with oreo's and mini chedders. How rude!!! x

Haha i know! Makes it worse he burns it all off at work very easily, he actually ate around 5000 calls the other day :O Im quite happy with my salad!! lol x

One of my oldest friends is like that, she's been a string bean her entire life eats twice as much as me and stays slim. I so much as have to look at a chip and it's gone on!

I know my cousins the same, she can eat a mcdonalds all day long, crisp and choc and still stay the same grrrr, i can put on 2 lb after eating a sunday dinner haha xx

omg my bfs the same!! sat there eating two packets of frazzles last night AND a toffee crisp!!!! i felt rather proud though when i said NO thank you!! i've had my mango and passionfruit jelly (amazing btw!) and does he put on a pound of course he doesnt!!! he has pizza at lunch at work a few days a week! mcdonalds! eats crisps and chocolates!!! i look at a pizza and put on 1lb! let alone eat one! lol grrrrr . . . Jealous much!? haha x xx

Back