Confusion over jelly!!??

I know its bloody ridiculous!!!! lol xx

P.s im not a fan of jelly with lemonade! Made 8 pots so will eat them but back to water on the next lot :D x

I got loads of jellys today haha. Excited as there all new flavours I'm sure there be one I don't really like tho :( haha. Jelly mad us haha xxx

ohhh new flavours? already made ones or the sachets? xx

All ready made ones I can only seem to get the ready made ones in different flavours like strawberry and kiwi and water melon. Can you get them in make your self or is it just like strawberry, orange ect you can get make your own? Sorry to ask lol xxxx

Ohh yeah the strawberry and kiwi and ready made, i thought for a second you meant you could get the sachets in diff flavours other than strawberry, blackcurrant etc lol xx

Oh no I so so wish I always have make your own in the house but I always by the ready made one as I like them so much more haha xxx

Bought some of the sachets from asda today. 4 for £1, no added sugar, 2 orange and 2 strawberry. 10 cals per portion. Will give this a go when i want naughty nibbles.

:O 4 for £1!! They wasnt in my asda :| xx

Yeah i got the powders today think they 39p each or summert like that, rude not to have the offer in my store lol xx

Back