confuzzzzzled

stephybaby

:confused: right i'm thinking am i been strict enough?!

i'm having 3 meals a day.. all within the fat rule and even sometimes a lot lower!

thinking now i'm at my last stone.. do i have to look at other things?such as carbs?!

xx

your body needs carbs Stephy,

but when I eat pasta if its lunchtime I allow 50g dry weight if its main meal 70-75g dry weight
when i eat rice I only eat 40g dry weight
be more careful with protein as if you eat a lot more than you should this is what bodybuilders do to build muscle.....
the last stone is going to be the hardest your nearing your target weight so you have to up your exercise /intensity and really go for it !! :)

here is a link you will have to type it in cos it wont let me copy it ....

www.
weight-loss
-center.net
/weight_
loss_
plateau.html

Last edited:
Hi

The short answer is no. You don't have to look at any other 1 type of nutrient. However you are going to have to be more aware of the overall amounts that you are eating.
The bottom line is, you eat less than you need you will lose weight.
lean protein is very good for you, will keep you feeling fuller for longer, and unless you are lifting huge..... and I mean really huge weights you are not going gain the amount of muscle mass that has any reall effect on the scales you have to do hours of hard core training a day to do that.

Thank you ladies.

Will plod on keeping at low fat an shredding should come off sooner or later!! :) xxx

Back