• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Congratulations Porgeous!!!

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Thanks sweetheart!! xxxxxxxxxxx

See what I mean you are an all round wonderful person xxxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
hehe, i feel round lol
So when do you start, or have you already?
Thanks hunni x x x x x

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Well done Georgie :clap:

2hourglass

Silver Member
When did I miss this - was I sleeping :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fabulous news - you will be an amazing inspiration for all those out there looking for some comfort and guidance along the way - you always have a balanced views and wise words :D:D:Dxxxx

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Oh i wish i was obese and lived near you just so u could be my counsellor... xox wow how awesome - u are going to change so many people's lives xox

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Wow, well done Georgie, I can't think of anyone better qualified or more inspirational than you to be a CDC. I wish you were down here in Hampshire coz I'd love to have you encouraging me on.

x

Aww thanks gang you are all soooper doooper! Got to get my business kit, some stock and equipment and then it should be all systems go!!

Gxxx

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
You're a living inspiration ! Congrats & btw how classy do you look in all your pics... at the risk of sounding like a right hommer I think you've got fantastic dress sense... even down to the jewellery - sets off your outfits to a tee - classy & elegant :)

Thanks again gang and Howdy that was a really lovely thing to say you've put a huge smile on my face xxxx

Shazpaz

Wow hun..thats fab news. You really will be an inspiration to your clients. You look AMAZING.

Congratulations.xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)

Fantastic news!!!

Congratulations and well done!

Love Mini xxx