Congratulations Porgeous!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
congratulation_graphics_3.gif

Well done hunni... You will make a fab CDC XXXXXX Loves ya x

Thanks sweetheart!! xxxxxxxxxxx

See what I mean you are an all round wonderful person xxxx

hehe, i feel round lol
So when do you start, or have you already?
Thanks hunni x x x x x

When did I miss this - was I sleeping :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fabulous news - you will be an amazing inspiration for all those out there looking for some comfort and guidance along the way - you always have a balanced views and wise words :D:D:Dxxxx

Oh i wish i was obese and lived near you just so u could be my counsellor... xox wow how awesome - u are going to change so many people's lives xox

Wow, well done Georgie, I can't think of anyone better qualified or more inspirational than you to be a CDC. I wish you were down here in Hampshire coz I'd love to have you encouraging me on.

x

Aww thanks gang you are all soooper doooper! Got to get my business kit, some stock and equipment and then it should be all systems go!!

Gxxx

You're a living inspiration ! Congrats & btw how classy do you look in all your pics... at the risk of sounding like a right hommer I think you've got fantastic dress sense... even down to the jewellery - sets off your outfits to a tee - classy & elegant :)

Thanks again gang and Howdy that was a really lovely thing to say you've put a huge smile on my face xxxx

Wow hun..thats fab news. You really will be an inspiration to your clients. You look AMAZING.

Congratulations.xx

congrats022.gif

Fantastic news!!!

Congratulations and well done!

Love Mini xxx

Back