Congratulations Sharon (Summerskye)

wow well done you!!! I think that maintaining is probably even harder than doing the actual diet, so I've got so much respect for you, congrats, were you in a mag? was anything online? xx

Just wanted to say well done to Summerskye and to lillypop. You're pictures are amazing and very encouraging. They'll spur me on through the next few months :)

wow well done you!!! I think that maintaining is probably even harder than doing the actual diet, so I've got so much respect for you, congrats, were you in a mag? was anything online? xx

You're one of my 'diet heros' too honey so thank you so much! I'll be very disappointed if we don't see you enter the SOTY comp. this year ;)

I've been told I'm being featured in the next edition of the Cambridge Diet 'Inspirations' magazine although I don't know when that's out yet :)

Just seen this now - well done on maintaining so well and then getting an award for it :)

Thanks Andy :)

Just wanted to say well done to Summerskye and to lillypop. You're pictures are amazing and very encouraging. They'll spur me on through the next few months :)

Good luck Georgie! If we can do it, I'm sure you can too! :D

Back