considering a retun....

Angela83

Silver Member
she says with a bottle of wine in her.... hell i dont know, just saw hen weekend pics of a wedding i'll have in oct, mega chubby! :cry:but have a wonderful son and a gorgeous bf who loves me the way i am! its hard! did so well first time in CD just dont know if i can do it again, hell I can do anything but whether i want to is another question!

Well whatever you decide I wish you all the best. I reckon we will see you back on here as you wouldn't have posted without some reason. You are very lucky to have the love from your son and bf and it's great they love you the way you are; and I bet the way you are is great! If you do decide for health reasons, or any other reason to return you know you will get a lot of support here.

still popping in and out of this site, think im in that trying to climb out of the stuck in a rut phase, hopefully will decide and put things in action soon, its scary but ive done it before and once i get my head into it its just repeat,repeat,repeat....
do worry about not eating with my son, its such a sociable nice thing to do and he's too young to understand that i wont be able to eat. dont really want to add the words 'diet' to his vocab! still bitter at times about the past but it was me that fell back into old comfort eating and lazy habits, noone forced me to shove food down my throat! grrrrr.

Back