Considering CS

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Loser85, 15 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Hi all,

I am considering starting CS after my hols at the beginning of next month. I was wondering if this is ok to do long term as i have a lot of weight to lose. Couldnt see anything on the website about this. Also what are the general losses? I have used VLCD's before so kinda know what to expect. All info appreciated. Lisa xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't think VLCD's are supposed to be used long term but are generally faster ways of losing a lot of weight.

4. X Kelly X

X Kelly X Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi LLvirgin,
    I will be using CS to get off all or most of my weight, I have 8 stone 10lbs to lose so id say thats a lot and fairly long-term.
    I wish you all the best on your journey hun!!!
    YOU CAN DO IT!
    xx

5. allie87

allie87 Member

Hi Loser 85,

You are able to be on the Celebrity Slim diet for as long as it takes for you to reach your goal weight. It is not a VLCD as it provides you with enough calories for each day.

The diet gives gradual weight loss as I think this has been found to be more sustainable when compared with other diets which provide rapid weight loss results.

I managed to lose 3 stone in 6 months which I am so happy about. It has given me so much more energy and improved my self esteem. I have now moved on to the Celebrity Slim maintenance stage so gradually reintroducing some of those carbohydrates again (getting help from the Celebrity Slim hotline, just to make sure the weight doesn't creep back up again), so far it hasn't ;)

Good luck with your weight loss, if I can stick to it, anyone can!! xx

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    thanks for the replies. I have decided to do slimfast instead. Good luck to you all :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.