Considering CS

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

I am considering starting CS after my hols at the beginning of next month. I was wondering if this is ok to do long term as i have a lot of weight to lose. Couldnt see anything on the website about this. Also what are the general losses? I have used VLCD's before so kinda know what to expect. All info appreciated. Lisa xx

Hi LLvirgin,
I will be using CS to get off all or most of my weight, I have 8 stone 10lbs to lose so id say thats a lot and fairly long-term.
I wish you all the best on your journey hun!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!
xx

Hi Loser 85,

You are able to be on the Celebrity Slim diet for as long as it takes for you to reach your goal weight. It is not a VLCD as it provides you with enough calories for each day.

The diet gives gradual weight loss as I think this has been found to be more sustainable when compared with other diets which provide rapid weight loss results.

I managed to lose 3 stone in 6 months which I am so happy about. It has given me so much more energy and improved my self esteem. I have now moved on to the Celebrity Slim maintenance stage so gradually reintroducing some of those carbohydrates again (getting help from the Celebrity Slim hotline, just to make sure the weight doesn't creep back up again), so far it hasn't ;)

Good luck with your weight loss, if I can stick to it, anyone can!! xx

Back