Considering swapping to SW from WW.... advice?

I think if you're looking for something you can stick to long term, then SW is it. I've been doing it for 5 months now, and still going. I've slipped up, had bad days that turned into bad weeks, but I'm still here, plodding on.

Despite all the slip ups, I've not gained back any of the weight I had lost - I've stayed the same. And after each slip up, I've gone back to SW, whereas before, that would have been me done with dieting for the next year, and I would have put it all back on and more. That's amazing to me.

After five months, I know that just a LITTLE bit more effort leads to losses, and that slacking off, or having a treat or an indulgence doesn't mean it's all hopeless and I might as well give up.

And best of all, it's giving me a more normal relationship with food for the first time in my life. I ENJOY food now! I thought I did before, but you know I spent loads of time obsessing about it and hardly any really enjoying it. SW really is the best thing I've ever done for myself.

Try it for a week. Or even a month or two. There are some fab people here who will love to help you when you're figuring it all out. :)

I'm sure you will do, just ask if you need any help.

Happy Holidays said:
I'm sure you will do, just ask if you need any help.

Just trying to figure out how I know I have enough superfree stuff with my meals. Do most of the sw recipes include enough in them? Or do you need to add extra? It's annoying that of the veg I eat only brocolli is a sf and I only like with gravy!! Oops! I think I'm gonna be getting through a lot of lettuce & onion! Good job I don't mind stuff in sauces :) lots of 1 pot meals I think :)

Losses are slower for me... but only by 1lb

i think if the recipe says EE then its got it in it

You know you have enough super free because 1/3 of your plate will be filled with it

Back