considering ww again

Loser85

Gold Member
Hiya,

Im thinking of joining a meeting again. Im fedup of yoyoing all the time. All i want is a diet thatll work for me, is safe and wont give me the runs all the time. (a few have) I think WW might be my only option now as im needing this long term. Will find my nearest one.

Lisa

Good Luck, I hope you enjoy your WW journey and achieve your goals. I love WW :) x

Hi Lisa i have just joined WW and must say i am really enjoying the foods way better than i thought and i am cooking properly way more too! i hope u enjoy it the same and wish u well with ur goals xx

:welcome2: and hope u do really well huni. i have only been on this site a few days but get so much support and advice from everyone x

Hiya hun

Im in the same boat, im currently going to slimming world and its not doing much for me! :( So i was thinking of going to my local WW meeting next week (Wednesday)

Good Luck xx

Looks like im going to Saturday morning meetings then. Fine by me, easier too. Im not gonna spout all the 'im so ready' stuff this time as everytime i do i slip up. So ill be taking each day at a time and see how i go.

Good Luck & :welcome: to both of you :)

Hi I think change your mindset hun drop the word diet completely as it makes us feel deprived restricted alone.Try plan,plan for life a whole new life style.
Ive yoyoed for 22 years and know how you feel must of us do here but for me this time I changed my life,I stuck at ww for 4 weeks then slowly introduced exercise,I now go to 2-3 zumba classes a week and 2 combat aerobics and have been on ww 6 months.This time I feel different,the thing that gets me through tough times like emotional eating is goals,my next one is christmas..........
You can do this and everyone here will help you xx

Hi,

I have recently swapped from SW to WW and have lost 9lb in the last 4 weeks which is more than I lost on SW in 3 months!

I love WW, it is flexible and me and the OH have had some yummy dinners - he was worried as is not dieting but he likes what we have eaten so far!

Alot of the SW reciepes have come with me and I have jusst adjusted them!

Good luck :)

I have just re-joined WW and its the best thing ever for me, I don't regret it one bit.

Good luck with the lifestyle change :)

Have come over to WW after 9 weeks on cambridge and was really worried about it but I am really enjoying my 1st week :D

Havent had my 1st weigh in yet so dont know what the results are like yet (but am expecting a gain anyway as eating again) but I like the flexibility of it. I did SW in the past and even though I was 100% the weight didnt want to come off and it took me 7 weeks to lose 7lbs!

I love that nothing is off limits and even though I am doing the 18pt quick start I havent felt deprived at all and have even had to force myself to have extra snacks on a couple of days lol

Back