Console games for older kids

If you have a Wii the super Mario 3d world thing is great for any age and you can have 2 people playing at the same time. I'm a PC gamer so not sure what other games are decent on console and suitable for younger kids sorry!

In our house its all sonic, mario, WWE & any games with marvel superheroes in :)

They've got an xbox, we have a wii and we have got them a ps3 move for xmas!
They were mad on fifa but don't like fifa 13 so have gone off that. I had wondered about the bond one or mario but that's for the wii which is the one they don't use that often as its more for everyone.
Thing is the games are so expensive to get and then not be played!
Thanks for the replies

They've got an xbox, we have a wii and we have got them a ps3 move for xmas!
They were mad on fifa but don't like fifa 13 so have gone off that. I had wondered about the bond one or mario but that's for the wii which is the one they don't use that often as its more for everyone.
Thing is the games are so expensive to get and then not be played!
Thanks for the replies

We got the Bond one at a really good price - £17 I think from Game. Like you say, they aren't cheap are they!

We've just bought the Lego: Lord of the Rings game for a friend (and he's 26!!!). Cost £20 from Asda. Don't bother looking anywhere else for it - prices range from £34.99 - 39.99 elsewhere!!!!!

We went for sports champions in end as it a good generic game and they can choose another one if they want with xmas money

Yay!!! They'll love it Hun, I'm addicted to the archery on it xxx

Back