Consolidation limit question?

slimdreamer

Not there yet :( but does anyone know if the same limits on sf gum, ff dairy, diet coke etc.. is the same on consolidation?

I don't have my book with me at the moment but can't recall this being mentioned.

Hi,

in principle the answer is YES - limits still apply. It's a question I never asked myself I must admit.

the rule is you 'just' carry on with PV every day (and one PP per week) and then add Conso-specific EXTRAS (slice of bread, small piece of cheese, 1 piece of fruit) every PV day.

But: as you're not trying to lose any more, the tolerated that could cause a 'stall' are no longer an issue to you as long as they don't cause a gain. SO relax your rule - but do it WITH CARE - for example just because cocoa powder is a tolerated items does not mean it is unlimited the minute you start with COnso!
The idea is to gradually, but steadily, reintroduce some of the banned foods (carbs and fats) and get your body accustomed to them again without causing an overdose an massive gain.

Have a good look at the book, and feel free to ask more questions, I recall being quite scared at the prospect of conso.

Thank you Anjuschka. That makes sense.

It could be a while at this rate before I start conso but wasn't clear about this. I have been stalling for ages and never have any tolerants but was mostly interested in the sf gum and dairy limits.

I find sf free gum helps me a lot and many days I do have over my five a day limit. Perhaps this is the reason for my stall.:( Thank you again.

Wow I never knew there was a limit to sf gum omg I've been eating loads :(

Wow I never knew there was a limit to sf gum omg I've been eating loads :(

As long as you are still losing, I wouldn't worry too much. But if you do stall, it's one of of the first culprits you should cut or drop.

Atropos said:
As long as you are still losing, I wouldn't worry too much. But if you do stall, it's one of of the first culprits you should cut or drop.

Thanks for that x

Back