Cruise PV Consolidation??

I'm 3.5kg away from my TW n not losing much even though I'm alternating PP and PV!
Does anyone think I should start Consolidation? I think my body needs kick starting!
I'm new here! My first day so would appreciate some advice.
F
For

I stuck with it but moving to conso helped some others here! X

I stuck with it too it does eventually move. And as E, Said yes quite few of the girl kept loosing on conso. Give it a bit longer keep posting and your menus too and see two shortly xxx good luck

Depends how long you have been Dukaning - if it has been for a while then consider moving to conso - if not then probably would get closer to TW before considering it...... Good Luck. x

How long have you been on the diet, how much have you lost. It all makes a difference. Well done for following the diet though and for getting this far.

I have been on the diet for 5 weeks!

5 days on Attack and then on Cruise! I seem to lose 100 gms then put them back on the next day on PV!!
I had 7 kg to lose- have lost 4 and the rest is soo slow!! I'm not a very patient person lol
I think I'm happier being in control on the PP/PV days! I'm a bit scared to enter the Consolidation!!
What does everybody think?

I'd stay in cruise. Personally you didn't have much to liar to start and those of us who moved to conso early had lost a greater % of target, whereas 3kg is almost half of yours. If that makes sense. We all plateau it's sticking there through it- look at the big gap in my graph!! Cut all tolerateds and stick 100% and you'll get there. X

We were all newbies once xxx

Ps liar= lose on this damn phone!! X

LOL, my phone like that too.

Stick with it hun, you will start to see it dropping again soon, we all have struggle moments though, jsut a case of remembering how far you've come and that you can't waste the journey :)

Back