ConstantlyDizzy 2015

Good morning lovely lady.

Put the slimming wagon to the back of your mind you have more to contend with at the moment than pesky lbs.

It's no consolation and nothing anyone can say will make you feel better or make things right but knowing he is in good hands and pain free should give you a little comfort.

Your in our thoughts hunni and were here for you

Take care of yourself xxx

Awww dizzy you can't possibly consider SW right now, just think about you and Tony, that is what is important now. I know what you mean about the hospice, he is with people who know how to care for him as an individual and not hospital were its 'general' care xx

Oh, Dizz.
My heart goes out to you.

I'll keep flingin' them there namby-pambies in Tony's honour, and to give you whatever comfort I can.
xx

thankyou all for your kind messages......not really sure what to say at the moment, im feeling kind of empty and cant stop crying. there is so much to try and sort out now including registering the death which I have an appointment for this afternoon.
Il pop in and post from time to time but just right now I need to lick my wounds and sort things out
love to you all
Kathryn xx

just a quick post from me......things are very strange for me at the moment, Had slight problems registering the death as we weren't married so im not legally a next of kin (I had to say that good luck in getting his family as he fell out with them years ago) anyway they eventually let me register on the grounds im sorting the funeral and there is no one else.
Ive been getting lots of help from Sandra next door re the funeral arrangements and taking tonys clothes for the service......all very surreal and im feeling a little raw with it.Im going to visit him before the funeral-which cant be held until the 8th april due to easter weekend.....its the waiting that's the worst now, and the empty house. xx

just a quick post from me......things are very strange for me at the moment, Had slight problems registering the death as we weren't married so im not legally a next of kin (I had to say that good luck in getting his family as he fell out with them years ago) anyway they eventually let me register on the grounds im sorting the funeral and there is no one else.
Ive been getting lots of help from Sandra next door re the funeral arrangements and taking tonys clothes for the service......all very surreal and im feeling a little raw with it.Im going to visit him before the funeral-which cant be held until the 8th april due to easter weekend.....its the waiting that's the worst now, and the empty house. xx

Hello brave lady - your head and emotions must be all over the place right now. Im glad they let you register, that must have been a nightmare alone without all the other stuff you have going on.

Its bound to feel surreal as your not used to being alone, it gives you time to think and time to try and take in whats happened. Im so glad your neighbour is helping you hunni as you need all the support you can get.

All you can do is take one day at a time, there's no rush to try and sort out or think about whats going to happen down the line. You need to focus on the coming week and yourself too. The undertaker should help you a lot its what your paying them for, they should guide and advise you.

Im glad you are going to see him before the funeral - It will be hard, I made the wrong choice not to go see my sister at the chapel of rest and I regret it every day. I did go see mam and dad and I know I made the right choice.

We are all thinking of you my lovely and are here when you need us - just wish we were all closer just to give you some comfort and massive hugs xxxxx

Awww bless it isn't going to be esy, but sheil is right let the funeral directors do their job, they re there to help. My step dd passed yesterday & we've hd loads of help & direction from the funeral directors they know what they are doing.

we are all thinking about you and you know we are all here for you xx

thanks everyone for your messages.....ive just not been up to coming on here and posting. this week has been the longest & loneliest of my life. The funeral is on weds and whilst I know life must go on, I'm just not sure how. Feeling pretty low at the moment x

Massive hugs hunni - don't fret about not posting on here!! Just know we are here for you when you want/need to get things off your chest.

Wednesday will be very hard for you thats to be expected. There is no time limit for mourning hun, yes life goes on but at the pace you want it too and when your ready. Focus on Wednesday first and foremost, then take each day as it comes.

I hope your managing to eat something to keep you going lovely, you need to keep your strength up.

Much love to you hun xxxx

Back