Constipated? 100% Sh*tter's Club

Oh not with fibresure - you make porridge with loose psyllium husks, I think that's what Sumayyah meant. :)

Well I stopped taking PH capsules a week or so ago, because I figured I'd be getting enough fibre from the 1000 plan - wrong!
I've started feeling like I need it but not being able to go again.

Just took 4 PH capsules, should sort it out :p

thanks.
thought that! never mind!
have to try some when i'm in town next.x

can you make the porridge with fibresure?? how??

Hi just sneaking in from the Pink Forum:wave_cry:.

Botty problems are my fav subject (yes I really am that sad:eek:).

One lady there makes herself a porrige using her Vanilla shake and taking all the PH is one shake. I prefer adding some PH to each shake and always keep Glycerine supsitories handy because nature sometimes needs and extra hand (better than an extra finger:eek:).

It all seems to be trial and error getting the balance right what works for one person doesn't do well for another.

sorry, porridge is made with loose ph, my brain is mush at the mo

After struggling with constipation all the way through CD i decided i was not taking anymore laxatives. I had took dulcolax every week for 4 weeks but you can't keep that up or your bowel gets lazy and you would end up not being able to go even after finishing CD. I had tried the psyllium husk and the fibre89 (which sorry to say is crap - pardon the pun!) I went back to the PH after a chat with holland and barrett and discovered that if i took 4 capsules twice a day - yeehaa - i went every other day. So anyone struggling, take the psyllium husk and play about with the dosage until you get the right amount for your body.

I like this thread!! - if I post on it, will it make it easier for people to find??

Vx

Back