Constipation question :D

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
I would like to ask all you experienced VLCD/CAMBRIDGE/W8/LIPOTRIM/LL peoples etc after you have been on the diet for a while does your body get used to the foods and stop being constipated or does it remain as bad throughout and you just get used to it.
I start my VLCD tomorrow and that is my only concern.

Thanks in advance x x

Hi Gaynor,

Have been on LL for 10 weeks now and have only suffered with constipation once near the start. If I find I haven't been for a few days I usually take a Ducolax just to clear out the system but don't really suffer with bloats or anything. Might vary from one person to another.

Hx

I've been suffering with it the entire time I've been on it no matter what I've done (water/phsyllium husks/exercise). It varies hugely from person to person though :).

Emma xXx

Hi
I was gonna ask similair question
Im on day 10 and just dont go but then not really taking anything solid on board
Getting bit of wind but nothing else - sorry if too much information

Cheers

James

Oh yeah the wind, sooooo embarrasing lol

xXx

God, I hardly get wind ever!! I used to get loads before LL though! Sorry, far TMI!!

Week 2 for me, and have not suffered from it so far.

Can I ask if anyone else has sufferered from the opposite??? ....... I usually really suffer from constipation especially when on a diet but defo not this time and finding I'm having to dash to the loo from time to time (as well as the peeing every 1/2 an hour!)

x

I can say I'm lucky and haven't had any problems at all.
Susianna, yes in the first 1.5 weeks or so I kept going to the loo every half an hour too, it's just your body getting used to the amount of water passing through it; it has to get rid of it in some form, wether that be a 1 or 2!

But it does get better quite quickly (at least with the timings), soon you'll be back to almost regular, at least for 1's, 4 maybe 5 times a day.

I think I go and "flush the pipes" around every 2, maybe 3 days (usually just in time for another WI :D ) but it is different for everyone.

Back