constipation !!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by determinator, 9 December 2009 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

arrgg , this happened last weekand I swore to take something regular for it .. but here I am again !! I take it glycerin suppositories ( too much info I know but being a nurse and after 2 kids I have no shame !!) are ok to use ??!! I cant see why they wouldnt as they are not 'digested ' !!!!!
    thanks for sharing that with me :confused:
    Katie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Yeuch!! suppositories, you poor pet. In a bad way obviously. Please, please, please start taking a fibre supplement EVERY DAY to avoid this problem I take two psyllium husk capsules every day and am ery regular as a result. I swear by them. I am now more regular than was before LT!! Hope you get relief soon.

4. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Poor thing - hope you're ok!

I've noticed, after writing things down, it only happens to me when my water consumption drops - and boy, do I pay for it!!

Are you sure you're drinking enough hun?
    Great for keeping you going and obviously, helps the losses too.

5. determinator

determinator Banned

All better now thanks :eek: I think you are right , I really do struggle to drink enough water and its not good in any respect , I alwasy try to drink more but I really do detest plain water :( oh well just keep trying :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.