Constipation

I wouldn't worry about it everyone else goes into detail :/
Ask Sam About constipation , his posts are enlightening to say the least!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol! I haven't been for a few days....used to be irregular then when I started the xen 5 weeks ago I was regular as clockwork....now nothing!

Bear in mind you will have overhauled your entire diet starting xenical. Diet changes very often cause bowel trouble so could be this rather than the drug itself

Hi I had the same problem.. Which I have sorted by drinking 25ml aloe vera juice twice a day. Keep me regular ;) I had tried senna tablets called senakot but these can't be used long term, and the aloe Vera juice can. Look it up on the Internet and read about it see if you think it will help you.

Yep, this is a common problem, and it does usually right itself, however there are a few things you can do, make sure you drink plenty of water, this will help flush your system and keep you hydrated and prevent bloating. You could take senna there are also husks which are very good that are available from Holland and Barrett. Green Tea is very good for the digestive system and is also an exxtra aid to weight loss and is safe to use with Xenical, this you can get in capsule form from Holland and Barrett too.

There are other counter remedies if you needed something stronger, but it's probably best to start gentle really, bowels are awful things to muck up and become quickly reliant on help once it keeps getting it (thats through the use of strong stuff)

Thanks guys! Knew you'd be able to help! I started taking fibre gel again, it usually takes a couple days and kicks in...so we'll have to wait and see. Think I'll look into the aloe vera juice too, does it taste pleasant? Can't imagine it does?

I got the one with a bit of cranberry juice added was ok :)

I wouldn't worry about it everyone else goes into detail :/
Ask Sam About constipation , his posts are enlightening to say the least!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
oi......... :eek:
have to say it took 8wks to get things sorted, but all fine and dandy now!
bunny-hops is ya girly, and has a diamond remedy for all xen related issues!
tonnes of water and albran every day did the trick for meee..
seee... that was informative and didn't go in to any great detail.. "i CAN do it" lol lol :rolleyes:
hehe

...hey i see many people are using minis through iphone, is there an app?

sammyd said:
seee... that was informative and didn't go in to any great detail.. "i CAN do it" lol lol :rolleyes:
hehe

Yes, I've got an HTC and there is a free app.

Well, think the fibre gel worked this morning, lol!

Owww....albran....yuk! I think I'll stick with the gel!

hehe

There's an iphone and android app ;)

Hope you're doing well trouble :p

Yes, I've got an HTC and there is a free app.

Well, think the fibre gel worked this morning, lol!

Owww....albran....yuk! I think I'll stick with the gel!
ill have to agree with the albran thang.. but after a few bowl's it transforms from vile to mildly vile, few bits of banna and a sprinkle of canderel.. and there you go "a bloody big bowl of rank".. lol

..im good tar bunny."still walking the walk".. xx

Back