• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Constipation!!

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Oh dear - I had this problem earlier in the week.... I popped to Tesco & bought extra strength senna. You only need to take 1 and they work 12-24 hours later. I got no nasty tummy ache or cramps taking them and I've been everyday since which was Wed... Hope you get on ok xxx

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Oh well you'll def get them in the Chemist, I've also started added a tablespoon of physilium husks (excuse spelling) which are a fibre product to my evening soup - which is also meant to help... I didnt really want to get into habit of taking laxatives so try that too x

Hey hun...I had that in my first week it is awful....don't worry tho it does get better so stick with it..My CDC gave me a powder that you put in your shakes/soups called Fibre 69 it really works and doesn't throw you out of Ketosis. You can buy it from you CDC for about 6 quid.

Good luck and I hope you are feeling better soon.
x

You poor thing...I was the same and it was awful. Unfortunately the only thing that worked for me was Dulcolax which gives you stomach cramps!

Deb G

Silver Member
I was ok when I was taking the water flavourings (they have some fibre in them) but had a couple of 'not very nice visits to the toilet' and am now on Ducloease. Will let you know how I get on.....if you REALLY want to know!!!!

To be honest - the best thing I have found for this is "Sugar Free Mentos Chewing Gum - With Green Tea" ... the blue tub. It tastes great, freshens your breath, does not affect ketosis (leastways not me, and I seem to come out really easily), and if you chew quite a few it has a laxative effect!