constipation!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by shabzy, 3 August 2008 Social URL.

1. shabzy

shabzy Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi, ever since i started the cd diet i have really bad constipation problems (sorry to put you guys off), is there some way to sort this problem out?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jakki

jakki Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    my cdc recomends drinking more water!!

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Your cdc should sell fibre 89 and you can add it to your shakes. You can take sennakot to get things moving down there, but then after that your better of taking something regular to prevent it. I take psylium husks tabs every day and i have been fine. You can also get them in a powder form and some people make porridge with them with there shake!! If you do a search you will get loads more info.

becky xx

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've been taking fiber sure with great success, I was in a terrible state the last time around i nearly jacked it in because of it, but started using it from the start this time and its much better this time around

6. shabzy

shabzy Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks guys, will get to it straight away

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Don't use the fibresure or psyllium husks to get rid of the constipation as it can make it worse.

Use something like sennokot to get rid of it in the first place, then after that use the fs or ph to prevent it coming back.

8. Martin

Martin in this to win!..

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    my cdc advised taking sennokot and/or drinking plenty water.

I'm on day 2 and finding it hard already!! Never thought I'd be saying that lol Remember no pain no gain!
    x

9. shabzy

shabzy Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hehehe very well said

10. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Go find the 100% Sh*itters Club post, it has alot of answers! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.