contemplating a detox

jools1986

Silver Member
for two weeks before uni and then back on induction. Does anyone think this would mess anything up? I quite fancy a good ol clear out before going back

Its fruit and veg, tofu and healthy fats. I was thinking this might help me shift my cold aswell.

Obviously, I will be straight back on induction, atkins really is the life long plan for me, but I would like to feel at my best for my "reveal" if you like.

I am going to play around with the plan and see if I can make it atkins friendly in anyway, any thoughts?

Why would it help Racheal? Atkins is it's own form of detox really, clearing out all those nasty carbs.

I think you would be better sticking to Atkins too - too much messing about could really work against you in the short time you have.
Just my opinion though.
Bren xx

ok I will carry on with a clean induction and try and get some exercise in, thanks guys xx

As Jim says 'clean & green is best'. You don't want all those nasty carbs filling you with sugar, even in the innocent looking fruit! :D

If it's for weight loss purposes, I don't think detoxing is beneficial. I think if you are looking for a weightloss boost, Atkins induction would be the best option, with a bit of exercise (even just walking or swimming). I don't know much about detoxing, but from what I know, people do it when they have been over indulging in "bad stuff" and need to cleanse their bodies. I've also heard it can make you quite spotty whilst you are ridding the body of impurities.

Back