Continuing my SW journey

Safia

Gold Member
Ooo i am so excited restarting sw again after taking a break while i was pregnant. I think i hav probably gained a stone as i hav been eating a lot of bread which always make me gain a lot of weight. I know i havent gained as much weight as my last pregnancies but i look and feel extremly massive. My son is now 4 weeks old but i still look 9 months pregnant and its affecting me going out as last week i caught myself at a shop mirror and i looked dreadful and felt so ashamed and knew it was time i went back to group so now just waiting till thursday x

hey, good luck with your fresh start, your signature shows you have done very well so can definitely do it, and 4 weeks is not a long time after having a baby to have lost all your weight, it wouldn't be healthy if you had, don't be so hard on yourself, you are taking steps in the right direction, well done;-)

Good luck with your new start! Ive recently rejoined and so far have lost 16 and half pounds so am on a roll! Hope it lasts lol!
Love Jillica xxx

Safia don't remember seeing you had the baby congratulations, do you have a piccie somewhere? Hugs Crystal xx

I was 100% sure that he was going to arrive late that i was planning to drop my daugters off at my mum and dads after my due date that weekend so at 5 in the morning i had to call them to pick my daughters up x

Happy Birthday! All the very best people were born today, and the very VERY best were also born on a friday! :D
Subscribing to you diary to help spur you on!
Happy Slimming xxxx

Back