contour wrap and toning tables

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Went for a contour wrap today - my skin feels all soft and gorgeous now! Lost 12 1/2 inches too which was a bonus. Once I was wrapped up like a mummy, i thought i would be just relaxing with a magazine for an hour....but no, the lady put me on the toning tables so i was really pleased! It all helps!

Properly into all my old size 12s now which is great. I really hope the last bit of weight will start shifting now - i don't think I can take a 3rd week of a one pound loss!

lots of love to you all
xxx

Sounds wonderful, i'd love to have a contour wrap but are the effects permenant?? I heard it was only a short term inch loss!? Maybe you could let me know about that one! Glad to hear that your size 12's fit properly you must feel great....xxxx

fuzzy - they say that the inch loss is guaranteed for 30 days but supposedly if you have a course of 3 then that loss is extended. If you keep having them then you get to a stage which they call "wrapped out" which means that no matter how many more you have you will not be able to lose any more inches. They then recommend one every 2 months to maintain the inch loss.

I think they help to get rid of the toxins too but the main part is that they make your skin really supple and smooth - i would definitely recommend one!

xx

hiya sweetie, such brilliant news about your old size 12's, how fanbloodytastic is that eh?? All your hard work has paid off. Well done sweet heart. I too would love to get those contour wraps. I enquired about them and the girl on the phone gave me the wrong price, she said I could have 6 for about £150, I was thrilled and when I went to pick up a leaflet from the beauty parlour another girl gave me the correct price, 3 for £150!! I may still get them done but near the time to my holiday. Maybe have 2 before I go and one when I get back after a tiny bit of indulgence at Disney. How am I gonna resist eating junk?? I hope I do, I really really hope I do.

SO SWEETIE, 12.5 INCHES :bliss: BET YOU'RE MADE UP DARLIN.

catch you later sweetie xx sj xx

Back