contraception and weight loss

lady24

Silver Member
I had the contraceptive implant in my arm a couple of months ago (implanon) which as affected my TOTM a fair bit, and sometimes i can be on it for 2 weeks a time :( (trying to make it sound as pleasent as i can lol) its on and off sort of thing sometimes for 2 days and others as i said... 2 weeks , basically wondered if anyone has experienced weight gain or stayed the same and not lost while having TOTM with implanon especially as the cycle can last alot longer than average (longer than 2 weeks in some cases) :sigh:

x

Hey!

I have the implant and have had it now for 4 years.
First 2 and a bit years i didnt have a totm. Started a TFR and i was 'on' constantly from week 2 right through to week 22 at the end of my refeed.

Again on my 2nd time on a TFR i had a constant totm.

Since getting to my lowest weight ive been on and off, no real routine with it but i think thats normal as its either regular, nothing or all over the place!

Have put a bit of weight back on, not sure whether its anything to do with the implant or whether it was just me. Be curious to find out though!

Hope you get on ok :)

hey summergurl

unfortunately i think mine are going to be all over the place if there anything like now , ill have to see what happens and if it affects my losses etc..

with your great loss (well done) i assume you didnt have a problem losing when it was TOTM?

x

Nope, i had a totm for 20 weeks straight, admitadely it wasnt heavy just there and i managed to lose alot of weight.

It effects everyone differently so i wouldnt worry too much about it chick :) xxx

Back