Contradiction

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Heaven, 12 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Heaven

Heaven Full Member

Just to let everyone know incase they think i am some sort of liar as i just realised i put in two seperate posts that i am on green days as i dont eat meat and then put im having chicken in curry.

I say i dont eat meat as its the easy option. I dont like meat and dont like the texture or taste.

I last ate a burger 16 years ago i used to like burgers until my greatgrandfather dies of madcow disease and that put me off burgers then i slowley went off chicken.

I am not a vegitarian as i do eat chicken but only rarely, it has to be a whole chicken straight off the bone for me to eat it and only then can i eat it in curries ect.

Lol sorry just thought i'd clear that up x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    LOL, ok, but I wouldn't have noticed anyway :)

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I noticed!!

5. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I noticed and I think you're a very bad person for telling such a big fat lie!! Hehe, don't be daft, I'd never have noticed, and you can do what you like anyway- the news on the street is it's a free world!!XXX

6. Heaven

Heaven Full Member

lol I knew someone would! I dont think i would have noticed if it was someone else either but thought id post this as dont want anyone to think i am a fibber!

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I just thought maybe you flicked the chicken out and gave it to OH!!

8. Heaven

Heaven Full Member

Ahahaha that brought back some memories i used to do that when we first got together he used to take me for meals and i used always have chicken tikka and give him all the chicken, he didnt complain but must have thought i was a bit weird !

Also when i cook curry now i keep stiring it until it goes all stringy and he hates it so have to keep back huge chunks for him to have on the side.

9. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I only noticed because I'd answered your other post and you said you did green days, otherwise I doubt I would have noticed.

I love it when chicken goes all stringy in curry and risotto, it's my fave way of eating chicken curry. My daughter only likes chunks though so I know where you are coming from.

10. stephie0611

stephie0611 needs to focus!!!!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    weirdo :D haha only joking chick, no need to explain yourself to us, i hadn't noticed, you eat what you want and whatever way you want, :). xx

11. sassie

sassie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I noticed too :) But only because I am vegetarian and always take an interest in what other SW vegetarians are eating!

12. Heaven

Heaven Full Member

Well see a few people noticed lol ! And if i didnt put this i bet you would all be saying what a liar i am lol OJ

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.