• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Conventional woman i am not,but i will find a weight loss plan that suits my needs !!

Roch

Minimins gal x
S: 27st2lb C: 25st2lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st0lb(7.37%)
Hey everyone,just a quickie to update u all as the support u have all shown me is amazing.

Well sugars were a bit low 3.4 today but have had some protein and just had one shake today.
Im think i am going to end up having a complete mix of protein and shakes as this so far toay has stopped me from having any side effects with the low blood sugars.

I will just keep a eye on things and am testing blood sugars 2 times a day so i am being a good girl.
I dont think i will Ss completely but as long as i am shrinking i have to be happy with that and not be obsessed with pounds.
Am feeling shattered and my back is breaking as my sciatica is really bad the past 2 weeks or so so am off to have an early night.

Aaron has painted my room for me today it was violet white and is now a crsip fresh white as i have a new bed coming on thursday it is a chocolate brown leather bed so i am cordinating my room with chocolate brown and white.

Good night all,take care and sleep well xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cheb

Gold Member
S: 17st4lb C: 15st1lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 2st3lb(12.81%)
Hi Roch,

Certainly sounds as though things are working out for you but I'm a bit concerned......natural born worrier me!! Are you sure you're getting all the nutrients your body needs from just 1 pack and some protein? I would have thought you ought to have 3 packs, to ensure you get all your vits etc plus some protein to up the cals a bit and help keep your sugars stable. Please get professional advice on this, I don't want you getting poorly.

Hugs

Roch

Minimins gal x
S: 27st2lb C: 25st2lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st0lb(7.37%)
Hi Cheb thanks hun i am just experimenting at the momment to see how my body reacts concerning my blood sugars.

No matter what i will loose weight and i am not going to give up trying.
This might be good 4 me or not i will know in a few days.
I am on ,medication as well at the moment so i will just have 2 see how things go.
I am having to take Voltarol(anti inflamatory) as well as 8/10 strong painkillers a day to help me with my sciatica.

In the next few day i will see how i am doing and monitor everything very closely if this is not right for me then i will carry on till i find something that suits me.
I will not give up.

Thanks for the concern hun i do appreciate it xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 17st6.5lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 0st9.5lb(3.74%)
Hi Roch,

It sounds sensible to me what your doing!

Hope now tomorrow you have another good day as it is one day at a time.

What a lovely son you have that has painted your bedroom for you and it sounds so fresh and crisp!!!

Sleep well.

Love Mini xxx

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
Hi Roch, I wish you all the best in whatever you do :D

Has your doctor refered you to a dietician? My hubby has been referred again and has an appointment in November and he is only about 21-22 stone at 6ft 2inches.

A dietician should be able to give you a plan to fit in with your ideas but with some secret weapons to allow you to get all the vits & mins whilst at the same time reducing the chemical urge to binge or turn to food.

One thing I have realised since returning to conventional food is just how much what you eat affects what you want to eat. From a dietician you'll get a plan that will allow you to make the most of your determination :) Failing that could you get to see one off your own bat?