Conventional woman i am not,but i will find a weight loss plan that suits my needs !!

Hey everyone,just a quickie to update u all as the support u have all shown me is amazing.

Well sugars were a bit low 3.4 today but have had some protein and just had one shake today.
Im think i am going to end up having a complete mix of protein and shakes as this so far toay has stopped me from having any side effects with the low blood sugars.

I will just keep a eye on things and am testing blood sugars 2 times a day so i am being a good girl.
I dont think i will Ss completely but as long as i am shrinking i have to be happy with that and not be obsessed with pounds.
Am feeling shattered and my back is breaking as my sciatica is really bad the past 2 weeks or so so am off to have an early night.

Aaron has painted my room for me today it was violet white and is now a crsip fresh white as i have a new bed coming on thursday it is a chocolate brown leather bed so i am cordinating my room with chocolate brown and white.

Good night all,take care and sleep well xx

Hi Roch,

Certainly sounds as though things are working out for you but I'm a bit concerned......natural born worrier me!! Are you sure you're getting all the nutrients your body needs from just 1 pack and some protein? I would have thought you ought to have 3 packs, to ensure you get all your vits etc plus some protein to up the cals a bit and help keep your sugars stable. Please get professional advice on this, I don't want you getting poorly.

Hugs

Hi Cheb thanks hun i am just experimenting at the momment to see how my body reacts concerning my blood sugars.

No matter what i will loose weight and i am not going to give up trying.
This might be good 4 me or not i will know in a few days.
I am on ,medication as well at the moment so i will just have 2 see how things go.
I am having to take Voltarol(anti inflamatory) as well as 8/10 strong painkillers a day to help me with my sciatica.

In the next few day i will see how i am doing and monitor everything very closely if this is not right for me then i will carry on till i find something that suits me.
I will not give up.

Thanks for the concern hun i do appreciate it xx

Hi Roch,

It sounds sensible to me what your doing!

Hope now tomorrow you have another good day as it is one day at a time.

What a lovely son you have that has painted your bedroom for you and it sounds so fresh and crisp!!!

Sleep well.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Roch, I wish you all the best in whatever you do :D

Has your doctor refered you to a dietician? My hubby has been referred again and has an appointment in November and he is only about 21-22 stone at 6ft 2inches.

A dietician should be able to give you a plan to fit in with your ideas but with some secret weapons to allow you to get all the vits & mins whilst at the same time reducing the chemical urge to binge or turn to food.

One thing I have realised since returning to conventional food is just how much what you eat affects what you want to eat. From a dietician you'll get a plan that will allow you to make the most of your determination :) Failing that could you get to see one off your own bat?

Back