Conventional woman i am not,but i will find a weight loss plan that suits my needs !!

Thanks Diva am really looking forward to reading it, have read some amazing reviews about it.I also just got a book called "fat girl " by Judith Moore so lots of reading on the horrizon for me.

Hi Beverly,how r u doing how has your first week been for u on SS x

Helloo everyone how r u all doing !!
Well the reason i have said pls dont be worried with me when u read this is because i am trying a vlcd again but this time it is not CD/LL/LT it is my version of a vlcd with boots low carb shakes which are 2grms net carbs and i will have 3 a day, and i will get into ketosis same way.I spoke to the pharmacist and i am taking a good all round multi vitamin tab as well.

The way i see things is for years i have eaten pure cr-p hence weighing now 28 stone and have many health problems as well, i am a carb addict do not healthy things like fruit and veg or protein.

So the way i see things is that although i am not doing the normal vlcd diets that the rest of u r on as i am officially not allowed 2(although my sugars were not 2 low,the lowest being 3.2 but was taken of Cd and Lt and i totally understand their decision) but i am still doing a vlcd with added vitamins and will still losse the same amount as i had done previously on Cd or LT.

I will be very carefull and still drink 4/5 ltrs a day and keep a eye on my blood sugars and if i feel a bit funny then i will have something that hopefully wont kick me out of ketosis.
I have 2 try this i have all my shakes here ready for 2morrow.

So pls pls pls dont be negative i need to give this a go and as they say "The show is not over till the fat lady sings" well u dont want 2 hear me sing as i will crack every window poss but i am going to carry on trying and trying and trying every route possible till this fat lady losses her weight !!!

Take care and thanks xxx

I for one will not tell you what you can and cannot do, all I will say is be careful.

You have had it so tough and Im not sure I could cope with everything you have had to cope with.

Hope you go ok, just keep a very close eye on things x

Roch, I hope will be OK on this diet, I am sure you will be sensible and completely monitor sugars.

I hope you don't mind me saying this but I am worried about you - not really in terms of the sugar thing because I know you will be sensible - but more in terms of what this is doing to you "emotionally", you have been so strong and so very resilliant so far but I worry that if you suffer another set-back then that will damage your emotional wellbeing.

I wish you the very best of luck, I genuinely hope you can find a diet to suit you and that works with your body - whether that is a VLCD or something a little less radical.

Thanks Heidi i am going to give it my all xx

Flopster hun thanks for the concern hun and i really appreciate it but i have been through so much in my life that i dont have an option to lie down and not get back up again.
When i am feeling sorry for myself and that is quite often i feel like that i dont have the strength to get back up again but deep down once i have given myself a stern talking 2 i know that i have 2 dust myself off again and carry on.

My beautiful mum died at the age of 36 of breast cancer and she never had the chance to live her life i was 8 when she died and the reason why i carry on trying no matter how many obstacles are in my path is because if i dont sucseed in dealing with my weight probs very soon then my son Aaron wont have his mum around and i know how hard it is to cope with when your mum dies and i never want Aaron to be in that situation.
My mum died of Cancer but if i die early then it will be because of my greed and my lack of willpower and i love my son 2 much 2 put him through that.

So no matter how many times i fall down i will carry on till i get to my destination.
With the help and support from this site i hope i will reach my destination in the near future.

Thanks Flopster from the bottom of my heart its nice 2 know that people do really care xxxx

Roch said:
So no matter how many times i fall down i will carry on till i get to my destination.
With the help and support from this site i hope i will reach my destination in the near future.

Hi Ya Roch

Its great that you have so much determination even with teh obstacles that have been put in your way. You say that you have no willpower however I would disagree. Here are the reasons:

1) You have more things medically to deal with than joe public when considering this diet but you still do.
2) You have never made the excuse of your diabetes to get out of doing it, you have always (despite adversity) wanted to!
3) You are willing to cut out conventional food altogether and go for a VLCD where food is not an option. This shows not only willpower but also that this greed that you talk about must only be a surface thing. Thats not really who Roch is!!

For these reasons and also for the fact that you are so encouraging to others, I applaud you. You are a very very strong lady. Your son is lucky to have a mum like you, who thinks about his welfare even for years to come.

In a word girl I think your FAB!!

Wow Clare thanks hun when i read your post just now it made me cry.I am always very hard and judgemental on myself and i dont see many good points just bad points about myself.

Morning Beverley how r u doing this morning hun.How is the 1500 plan are u enjoying it.Have a good day xx

Hey Barbara, gosh so many posititve comments in one go thats 2 much for me to take in LOL.
How r u doing girl up 2 anything nice this week xx

Well what can i say nothing nut "THANK U FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART" it was sooooo nice to log on and see all these posts and so many kind and caring comments it has really put a smile on my face.

Well as u all know today is day 1 for me again.I know i am not following the normal conventional vlcd diet that most of u r doing but the boots low carb shakes are the same cals and slightly lower carbs so will be in ketosis smae way by the end of 2morrow and yes i am taking a good multi vitamin recomended ny the boots pharmacist as she know i am using the shakes as a meal replacement diet so she recomended the multi vitamin that i should have.

Well am off to get dressed am baby sitting my best frriends daughter this morning who is 5 yrs old and i invited another frinds daughter who is 3 along this morning 2 play with her (i am seriously mad) so they r going to trash my lounge and i am such a fussy bit-ch but its only for a few hours.

Hope u all have a good day,take care xxx

GOOD LUCK ROCH
I will be reading your posts with great interest to see how it works,do they indecate how much you can lose on it?I know what you mean about kids and mess I have 3 girls who like a mess and Im a fusy mooo lol
Have a great day
xxc

Roch said:
Wow Clare thanks hun when i read your post just now it made me cry.I am always very hard and judgemental on myself and i dont see many good points just bad points about myself.

Try giving yourself a break hun!! You shouldnt be down on yourself at this time. You should be giving yourself a pat on the back for getting back on the crazy camel!! I do truely applaud you!! As for the babysitting. Thats just another example of how selfless you are!!

Thanks Clare all these compliments are making me blush:eek:

Well had one of my shakes this morning and about have been ok.
I have decided as i dont want any probs with low blood sugars that i will have a small amount of protein for the next 2 days till i get in 2 ketosis then once in ketosis if i feel a bit shaky at any time i will have something small which does not kick me out of ketosis.
I want to Ss and i am going to try so hard to do this and do it sucsessfully but if i have to eat small amounts of food allowed on the 790 plan 2 stop my blood sugars crashing then so be it.
Yes i have been drinking my water i am being a good girl :p

Really really really really really really really really really proud of you. xxxxxxxx

Good on you Roch, if anyone can do this - you can. You are so determined, I really want you to win this one. How's the hunger? Are you coping ok? Love

You sound so positive Roch, and I pray that this time its going to go well for you.

I think someone up there needs to see these posts and give you a break, I reckon this time you will be fine.

Hope day 1 has been good, and Im lookimg forward to your next post x

Hi Roch,
well done you i hope your feeling well , i always enjoy reading your posts and you come across as being a genuine caring person i know how much you want to lose weight and i am willing you to stay strong !!! I know you can do it x

How do the shakes taste? are they similiar to CD shakes? i think it sounds a great idea to combine the shakes with some protein you sound really focussed, proud of you !!

Take care Roch and heres to another succesful day XXX love Kandy XXX

Back