Converting to S&S

like_a_feather

Thinking Thin!
Hiya!!

I have been on Lipotrim 100% for 6 weeks and have a loss of 24lbs which I am REALLY happy about, however three cold shakes a day is getting a little tedious!!

I have had some great advice from Deezer, and am thinking of finishing up my LT shakes for brekkie and lunch and having a S&S meal in the evening, before going onto S&S completely.

Can anyone advise if this will keep me in ketosis? Also I will probably have cottage pie, spag bol and macaroni cheese, can anyone advise what you can add to these meals which keeps you in ketosis?

Also for anyone who has done LT, are the weekly losses similar?

I am very excited to put in my first order!! xx

Hi and welcome to S&S. I don't know much about LT but here is a copy of something I posted yesterday about mixing CD with S&S.

weasey said:
That sounds OK to me. If you were looking to only have 3 packs in total then I would be worried. The things to consider are

1. Would you be getting enough nutrients? If you are on 4 packs a day on CD then you will be getting all of your nutrients. If I remember correctly CD is designed to have all the nutrients in 3 packs so you'll get 1/3 in each pack. SnS is designed for 4 packs so you get 1/4 in each pack. On 3 packs that wouldn't be enough but on 4 it is.

2. Protein levels - I think it'll be fine following the same logic as above, but just check that you would be getting at least 50g of protein per day.

3. Carbohydrate levels - Check the level of carb intake in total - most people stay in ketosis with 50g to 60g of carbs a day - although some people can cope with more. It depends how carb sensitive you are.

Therre is a whole list of vegetables you can add to your meals which you will get with your order. You are allowed up to 200g and it includes things like salad leaves, spring onions, green peppers, leeks, olives, broccoli, asparagus...

I am switching to S&S once my Lighter Life packs run out (about 5 more days) and I put in my order to S&S last night. I think you'll be totally fine mixing the packs and switching over to S&S should not take you out of ketosis :) hope S&S gives you what you're looking for! I needed something cheaper than LL but I think I will miss the counselling sessions x x

likeafirework - The issue with swapping over from LT and mixing is that I think LT is designed for 3 packs a day - so likely to have more carbs and possibly calories in each pack compared to either LL or SnS, which are both 4 pack a day variants. Also, there may not be enough nutrients if someone has 2 LT and 1 SnS. Mixing between LL and SnS is easy in comparision because they are both designed to be 4 packs a day.

I might just take some multi vitamins for the couple of crossover weeks, hopefully that will help :) xx

Good idea - you might want to think about pregnancy multivitamins as they don't contain vitamin A and too much vitamin A can be quite bad for you.

Good idea - you might want to think about pregnancy multivitamins as they don't contain vitamin A and too much vitamin A can be quite bad for you.

Thanks for the advice, I will grab some from boots today.

I am planning on having:

2 LT shakes and one S&S meal with veg

and

1 LT shake and one S&S meal with veg and protein

I am planning on doing this for alternate days for the two weeks until my LT runs out....hopefully this will work.

Just trial and error I guess - loads of water, vitamins and around 600 cals a day and I hopefully cant go wrong! xx

Good luck - and let us know how you get on!

Back