Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cook in the bag ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mia_angel, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimfast/Slimming world
    Do any of you cook meat/veg in oven cook in bags? If so, what herbs/spices do you use....been using Maggi so juicy but i wanted to save on syns and also they are quite a lot of calories.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sammym

sammym Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, paul mckenna gastric band
    I dont actually use bags but I do the cooking in the silver foil. My favourite is chicken with onions and garlic cooked in the oven inside little silver foil parcels with a little white wine (3tbsps) and I season it with tarragon and a little of the low fat softp cheese and it is amazing.

I also do meat such as beef in the slow cooker following a similar recipe to pulled pork but without the brown sugar. Its syn free and gorgeous.

4. MissSJ

MissSJ Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(13.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought some individual bags tonight in Asda and plan to add my veg and chicken with some chilli, paprika and garlic. I know the Maggi and Knorr oven bags are synned, but would this be synned if I add my own spices?

I don't see the difference with the bought ones, or if I add my own spices? It's the same thing really.. isn't it?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.