Cook in the bag ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by mia_angel, 26 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mia_angel

mia_angel Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimfast/Slimming world
    Do any of you cook meat/veg in oven cook in bags? If so, what herbs/spices do you use....been using Maggi so juicy but i wanted to save on syns and also they are quite a lot of calories.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sammym

sammym Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, paul mckenna gastric band
    I dont actually use bags but I do the cooking in the silver foil. My favourite is chicken with onions and garlic cooked in the oven inside little silver foil parcels with a little white wine (3tbsps) and I season it with tarragon and a little of the low fat softp cheese and it is amazing.

I also do meat such as beef in the slow cooker following a similar recipe to pulled pork but without the brown sugar. Its syn free and gorgeous.

4. MissSJ

MissSJ Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(13.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought some individual bags tonight in Asda and plan to add my veg and chicken with some chilli, paprika and garlic. I know the Maggi and Knorr oven bags are synned, but would this be synned if I add my own spices?

I don't see the difference with the bought ones, or if I add my own spices? It's the same thing really.. isn't it?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.