Cook yourself thin??

oxoxallyoxox

Anybody read this book? I bought it and ive only read the first few pages but god I have to say this book talks a whole lot of sense. Its so different from any other cook book ive ever seen.

The first part of the book actually teaches you about food, about food labels and how companies try to trick you. It has a quiz to find out what kind of eater you are. I have to say so far im impressed and I think Ill be attempting a few of the recipes in it after TFR. The only thing is a few of the ingrediedients arent exactly in every shop like curry leaves - well they arent readily available in Ireland im not sure about the UK.

I recommend reading this book for a few ideas after TFR.

The book is fab!!!! Asda sell curry leaves xx tried some of the soups and they are very quick and tasty if you replaxce some of your meals with soups you can lose quiet alot apparently x

I love making my own soup but its pretty simple - stock cubes and loads of veg and then blend it - really tasty - I havent gotten to look at the soup recipes in it. But im so happy ive found this book it means i can cook meals and be on top of my calories!!

whats the book called or is it "cook yourself thin"?? any other info about the book?? whos it by etc?
x

just been looking at it on amazon its had great reviews. Gonna buy itfor when I come off LT.I love to cook anyway.Thanks for sharing it with us.

LOL... YES, i am ok ... Well i was going to do an ebay link bth for book i normally either use amazon or play.com they seen to be cheaper

he he,,my butt is killin me today from those shorts,,and my dyna band just came,,so tried that too

ye so lucky,,ye get free delivery with everything,,

Gald your bum is hurting (in a good way) and woohoooo to the dyna bands !!!!!!!! just think not long now xxxx yay!!!!

I love making my own soup but its pretty simple - stock cubes and loads of veg and then blend it - really tasty - I havent gotten to look at the soup recipes in it. But im so happy ive found this book it means i can cook meals and be on top of my calories!!
yeah i used to do that soup too,,it's fat free and yummy,,oh cant wait,,

Back