Cookbook Recommendations?

*angie*

loves food and cooking
My leader has highly recommended the Hairy Biker's first dieting book, The Hairy Dieters since apparently the recipes are great and all fairly reasonable pp.

Before I buy this, does anyone have this and would you also recommend it?

Do you have any other cookbooks (ww or other ones) that you think are great for the plan?

I have the hairy dieters one and find it good receipies are nice in it, dont have any of the ww ones i have a big folder at home full of ww receipies that i printed off the internet

I have the hairy dieters one and find it good receipies are nice in it, dont have any of the ww ones i have a big folder at home full of ww receipies that i printed off the internet

Glad to hear you like the HB book - I never watched the show, so I don't really know what to expect but I am hearing such good things about it!

What a good idea to keep your printed recipes in a folder! I shall steal that one :)

Glad to hear you like the HB book - I never watched the show, so I don't really know what to expect but I am hearing such good things about it!

What a good idea to keep your printed recipes in a folder! I shall steal that one :)

Never watched the programme just heard loads of people talking about the diet one and the points for all the dishes were put up here somewhere and they looked low enough so said i would just get it.

Ya folder is really handy have an index at the front with all the recipes and the propoints per serving so its easy to find one with the points you have left

Back