• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cookbooks

Lady Marmalade

Bad girl warning...
S: 13st3lb C: 10st9lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 2st8lb(19.46%)
Can anyone recommend me some good calorie-counted cookbooks for my Amazon wishlist? I've been thinking about getting one of the Weight Watchers books, anyone tried these? This is the one I have my eye on: Weight Watchers Deeply Delicious: Bk. 2: Amazon.co.uk: Cathi Hanauer: Books

I have a the BBC Good Food 101 Tried & Tested Recipes book and it does have a low fat section, every recipe gives a full nutritional breakdown and there's a photo of every dish, always a bonus in a recipe book. It's very good so I might go for their 101 Low Fat Feasts book, it's only £3.36 at Amazon. 101 Low-fat Feasts ("Good Food"): Amazon.co.uk: Good Homes Magazine: Books

I got Ainsley Harriot's Low Fat Meals in Minutes out of the library a while back and although I can't stand AH I have to admit the recipes were good, the Jamaican Jerk Chicken in particular.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

itsy

DETERMEND TO SUCCEED
Can anyone recommend me some good calorie-counted cookbooks for my Amazon wishlist? I've been thinking about getting one of the Weight Watchers books, anyone tried these? This is the one I have my eye on: Weight Watchers Deeply Delicious: Bk. 2: Amazon.co.uk: Cathi Hanauer: Books

I have a the BBC Good Food 101 Tried & Tested Recipes book and it does have a low fat section, every recipe gives a full nutritional breakdown and there's a photo of every dish, always a bonus in a recipe book. It's very good so I might go for their 101 Low Fat Feasts book, it's only £3.36 at Amazon. 101 Low-fat Feasts ("Good Food"): Amazon.co.uk: Good Homes Magazine: Books

I got Ainsley Harriot's Low Fat Meals in Minutes out of the library a while back and although I can't stand AH I have to admit the recipes were good, the Jamaican Jerk Chicken in particular.

Low Calorie Dieting for Dummies