Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

I use grocery gadget app, just pop what you need on there when i realise I need it and then because I always have my phone I always have my shopping listv

Hi Cookie, I hope you enjoy your lovely evening with Brett :), will catch up with you tomorrow .

Kay xx

Hello :) the birthday boy is a happy boy indeed. He's so lovely. Had a nice meal at our pub restaurant & both went for the carvery as there's loads of veggies & yummy. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394831062.270494.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394831108.044072.jpg

So food today
B = fruit salad
L = speed soup with added kale,
S = scan bran muffin (2) & satsuma, Greek Aldi coconut yogurt
D = roast turkey & ham, carrot & swede, green beans, sprouts, cauliflower, cheese & spring onion mash (3?) York pud bite (1), onion gravy (2.5), new potatoes. Guessing syns say 8?
A = prunes (hex b) choc chunk (2)

Total syns 12 :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394831076.366665.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394831076.366665.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 41
  • ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394831090.567907.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394831090.567907.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I use grocery gadget app, just pop what you need on there when i realise I need it and then because I always have my phone I always have my shopping listv

Now that's a good idea, I've never heard of an app for that but I could do with that, thanks Jen xx

Hello lovelies, back home now. Brett has had a lovely birthday he's wearing his new birthday pants but he won't let me take a picture of him in them. :busted:

Meal was lovely, think my syns might be a bit under but before the meal I was on 2 & I've not had any since coming home so hoping around 15 or so for the day. :):)
Work tomorrow boo! Xx

Morning cookie! Hope work is not to eventful. Just found the little book that has the tagine in will try soon. Chris likes to have meat in his dinners so may try on Friday when he has a takeaway. Did you see if you use waitrose lean lamb mince it reduces the moussaka to half a syn per portion? That's not so bad

Back