Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Thanks Jen, I really enjoyed my food today.

Oh I realised I forgot to add my syns for the rhubarb of (2) so that means I've had 3 so far. Still very low syns for the amount of food I've eaten today. I'm it complaining though :):)

Evening Cookie love - I hope you have had a good day???

Just wanted to wish you good luck for WI tomorrow hun xx

Evening all :)

Just in from work and had a good day. I met so many nice people whilst out and about just reminds me why I joined the Police. It was a hot & sticky day though with all the gear on but weather was still very welcome.
Food is EE:- felt like I struggled a bit today but hoping for the best tomorrow

B = 2 soft boiled eggs, fruit & banana

L = 2x mini bacon & mushroom quiches (1.5), salad & mayo (0.5), hi fi bar (hex b) & banana
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400705691.946873.jpg

S= fruit & yogurt, hi fi light (3) latte (hex a) not had the crisps
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400705767.021798.jpg

D = lasagne (1), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, mushrooms, gravy (1)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400705869.238683.jpg

A = rhubarb (2) yogurt
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400705923.390918.jpg

I then had two sips of a frappucino in Starbucks it was two sweet for me! So was given another one I didn't want & had two sips of that too before giving them away! So not sure on syns. Will count today as 15 just in case

Evening Cookie love - I hope you have had a good day???

Just wanted to wish you good luck for WI tomorrow hun xx

Thank you, I need it I'll take any loss I can get but my scales didn't look convincing yesterday. Never mind, there's always another week isn't there? Xx

Thank you, I need it I'll take any loss I can get but my scales didn't look convincing yesterday. Never mind, there's always another week isn't there? Xx

Of course there is chick but you could still be in for a lovely surprise :D Mine didnt look good either but only the SW ones count right?? lol

That's right. I want a loss before our weekend away on Friday as I know I'll probably gain but I really want to enjoy my food so thinking I could go off plan Friday tea, be good Saturday b/fast & lunch then off plan Saturday tea. So two meals shouldn't be too bad! Even if it is, I'm going to go do it anyway because its London woo hoo! Can't wait xxx

Awww you will have an amazing time hun cant wait to see pics :D 2 off plan meals will be fine hun and even off plan you dont go crazy so you will be ok x

I am indeed. Its taken me year though, but I'm very happy.

Today is Green:-
B = fruit
L = 1/2 jacket potato cheese (hex a), beans, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, mushrooms. The photo below shows a scan bran muffin but its from an old picture as I didn't take any today - sorry! No muffins here. I had the fruit & yogurt at 4pm
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1400788855.011744.jpg

S = fruit & yogurt, couple of crisps (2)
See pic above

D = the other half of lunch. No fruit or yogurt but hi fi caramel bar. I'll have a 2nd bar with my cuppa in a bit.

The potato is from Costco and was huge so I split it over both meals and used up our left over cooked veggies from yesterday as we're away tomorrow

Total syns = 0 I'm saving them for the weekend :)

Yayyyy well done lovely and only 7lbs to target now whoop x

Thanks Texty, it feels good knowing I've not got loads of weight left to use but I'll take my time with it and do what I can to make sure I get there. How are you? Xx

Thanks Texty, it feels good knowing I've not got loads of weight left to use but I'll take my time with it and do what I can to make sure I get there. How are you? Xx

Im good thanks chick looking forward to a nice long weekend. Ive no plans so will just relax and enjoy it :) x

Back