Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Morning cookie have a good day!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good evening :)

Feels like such a long time since I've been on here. I've missed a lot I'm sure so will have a good catch up in a bit.

Last Thursday after wi when I got to work I was told that my colleague had died, he was found dead at home after failing to turn up to work that morning. It's looking like he took his own life too and everyone is so shocked about it we can't comprehend it at all so it's been quite a sad week really.

Tomorrow is also the 2nd anniversary of the death of two colleagues, some of you may well remember hearing about it at the time Fiona Bone and Nicola Hughes attended a report of a burglary and were killed.
They'll be a two minute silence for the girls at 10.53am, there's a lovely picture of Fiona on FB at go ape! It really made me smile too, and I just wanted to share it with all xx

Ah hugs cookie. Sorry that your news if your friend comes so close to the anniversary of others passing xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen, it's been quite a shock really, but I'm feeling ok now, I'm glad to have a break from work for a couple of weeks, roll on Friday. Xx

Thank you mrstore, I'm feeling myself again and now I'm being summoned to the bath, I don't mind as Brett's got football on again! Xx

Right food I'll just go from today as not sure if I can remember the last few days
Today is Red:-

B = scan bran bun & fruit
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410985285.770086.jpg

L = chicken & egg salad, mayo (1), vinegar, fruit & yogurt

S = baby bel cheddar & grapes

D = cheese omelette & roasted veggies, peppers, courgette, mushrooms, butternut squash, ketchup (2)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410985450.308437.jpg

A = stewed apple, melon & yogurt, few maltesers (5)

Total syns = 8
Hex a = cheese x2
Hex b = apple & scan bran

Thanks Texty, I've had a fare few hugs and feel ok now thank you.
I wi today and I gained 0.5lb. I'm happy with that given my week and stuff so I'll be flying out to Florida in the morning 9.4
I can live with that, it'll be the weight after the holiday that I'm concerned about.

My friend at work said she put nearly a stone when she went to America for 3wks. Don't worry I'm not setting my stall out for a monstrous gain, I'll eat it if I really fancy it as I plan on enjoying myself but I won't go stupid.

I'm very excited though. I've got grapes and raspberries for the airport & plane, hi fi bars in the suitcase and my SW magazine too.

Food today is EE:-

B = melon & banana

L = tomato & herb mugshot on salad, light cheese triangle (1.5)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411064308.900342.jpg

S = fruit salad & latte
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411064347.319418.jpg

D = fish in 5 parsley sauce, butternut squash, sweet potato chips, roast veggies & spinach
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411064408.155025.jpg

A = stewed apple & yogurt, twirl finger (6)

Total syns = 7.5
Hex a = milk
Hex b = stewed apple

Oh what time do you fly?
I lost weight when I went to America as I only had breakfast. Dinner and lots of alcohol prob not the way to do it!
Have a good time!

Oh what time do you fly?
I lost weight when I went to America as I only had breakfast. Dinner and lots of alcohol prob not the way to do it!
Have a good time!

We fly out at 08:15am but have to check in by 05:15 we'll be there early as taxi is booked for 04:30 which is super early but were used to it as we always seem to get flights around 6am.

We're ready though, I stripped the beds, put the bedding out on the line, swept, vacuum & mopped the house, cleaned the window sills upstairs, dusted, packed both suitcases, my hand luggage and all Brett has had to do is book the taxi but he's a doll he's making up the bed as I type and running me a bath for 8pm.

So excited, I've had my eyebrows threaded, painted my toes so just need to play with my hair and then I'll probably do my nails on the plane. My Kindle is charged ready to go woo hoo! Xx

Ohhh exciting!!!
That is early though

Back