Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

You were soo good on your girlie night out. Glad you had a fab time Cookie :). Food diary is looking good.

Thank you ladies. Well I'm back in work on 12-9s this week so I'll be packing lunch and dinner to take to work.
Tomorrow I should hopefully find out if i still have to go to court. I'm due in Cardiff and that's quite a good ole trek from rainy Manchester. I'm hoping they'll agree my evidence otherwise its a good ole trek down and I'll need an overnight stay, :(

The PF has evaded me again today and yesterday, I hope she can make it to Manchester later on, in the meantime off to work so I'll update food and stuff alter on. I hope everyone is having a good day and please let me find out that I do to have to court next week! Fingers crossed xxx

Hello, I'm glad to be home, I've had a nice bath and feeling relaxed, I've got a sore right foot for some reason, it looked a little puffy before but I'm not so sure now, never mind. Food wise I've been Green:-

B = scrambled eggs, fruit salad (melon, pineapple, mango, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, grapes)
L = leek & potato soup, scan bran carrot cake (2/5 hex b & 2.5) fruit salad (as above), vanilla yogurt.
D = golden vegetable soup, w/m bread (hex b), cheese (hex a), fruit salad again (as above) & Turkish delight yogurt.
A = hi fi light bar (1/2 hex b)

I've still a hex a which I meant to use but I'm full so will leave the latte tonight. I had double soup today but wish I'd had my curry tonight instead as now I've no soup for lunch tomorrow. Might have to knock up a quick Tomato one before work in the morning. Xx

Hello, just a quickie to say I lost 0.5lb yay! Wanted the 1.5 but still I'm happy with that, 1lb to my next award so I'll try and get it next week. :). Xx hoe everyone is having a good day xx

Yay! Well done on your loss cookie... Hope you're having a good day... All my jobs in work are done :) so I've just sat down for a catch up with everyone xx

Good evening lovely ladies, thank you all very much for your kind posts, I'm in from work, had a bath but waiting for the BF to ring as he's gone out to see Jake Bugg play at the Apollo - no a school night too! I'm in work early too as I'm assisting with the recruitment & selection process for PCSO's (police community support officers) I'm quite excited about it too but I've a fair bit of pre-read to do for tomorrow. The bonus is I'll be finished by 4.30pm and its my weekend off yay!

Food today has been Green:-
B = grapes & yogurt
L = vegetable curry with couscous (carrots, swede, onions, courgette, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, butternut, mixed beans) & yogurt, cheese in curry (hex a)
S = fruit pot (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, pineapple, mango, grapes) hi fi light rocky road (1/2 hexb) space raiders (3)
D = SW pasta quiche, butternut squash, spaghetti in tomato sauce, fruit pot (as snack), yogurt, animal choc biscuit (2)
A = scan bran carrot cake (1/2 hex b & 1.2), latte (hex a & 2)

Total syns = 8.5 as rounded up

Back