Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Thanks Aqua, I did the right thing complaining fish was good. I'm happy with t-shirt I'm smaller on top though xx how's you today ? X

Hi Cookie. Feeling stressed with work but SW all on track so hoping for more of the holiday gain to come off - pain that it takes longer to come off than go on but hey that's life :). Finish at 1.30 today so bit of shopping etc to pick up and will get full on line food shop done later. Hope your day goes well and you get to go home early xx

Well done on the size 10!! You did the right thing complaining. Have a lovely day!

Hello ladies, I hope everyone is well. Good news is I'm hi yay! :) very happy about that. Had a bit if a scare when I got to court this morning and was told (incorrectly) that I'm not expected to give evidence until Friday! You can imagine my horror but after giving the lady the name of who I spoke to and a few calls later I was expected today, phew!

Anyway its ongoing so I can't say anything about it but after spending a cold day in Cardiff I was allowed to go home I didn't even have to give my evidence the defence agreed it. All that way, time spent, money spent and then, they decide there happy with what I said I did. So I raced back to the hotel, picked up my case and changed my shoes back into my boots and got the train home.

I'm happy to be home in Brett's loving arms, and he bought me a bunch of flowers too bless him, he's missed his little or should I say short Cookie. :)

Attachments

• image-934634168.jpg
    image-934634168.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 73
Hello everyone, its good to be home. Just realised I didn't up date my food for Wednesday (sorry) it was EE:-

B = 2 poached eggs, baked beans, grilled tomato & 1/2 slice w/m toast.
L = chicken, ham & turkey salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, peppers, carrot & corn) honey mustard (1.5)
S = melon, pineapple, banana, yogurt.
D = golden vegetable soup, scan bran carrot cake (3 & hex b),
A = caramel latte (1.5 & hex a)

total syns = 6

I've weighed in and I lost 2lbs yay! Feeling good and I'm in the 9's too :happy036:
New challenge to stay in the 9s! Xx

I've weighed in and I lost 2lbs yay! Feeling good and I'm in the 9's too :happy036:
New challenge to stay in the 9s! Xx

Well done cookie, that's fab ! :D You must be well chuffed. Really happy for you.

Kay xx

Back