Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hey we'll done Cookie that's great :)

Hello everyone, I weighed in tonight (I nearly didn't) and I'm pleased to say I lost 1lb yay! and I got my club 10 award. Woo hoo! My next interim target is now set at 9st 12 its hard but I'll be happy to lose that by end of September. Happy cookie :) xx

Well done happy cookie, its all worth it and your club 10 award (sorry to be a bit thick but what's that?) Hope you are missing the rain x

Geordie I didn't know what it was either and had to ask the lady. You get it when you lose 10% of your body weight. I got a certificate and now I have to either maintain or weigh less than your club 10 weight for 10 weeks then you get a free week. This means I get my free week on 14th October. It seems quite far away doesn't it? Xx

Geordie I didn't know what it was either and had to ask the lady. You get it when you lose 10% of your body weight. I got a certificate and now I have to either maintain or weigh less than your club 10 weight for 10 weeks then you get a free week. This means I get my free week on 14th October. It seems quite far away doesn't it? Xx

Ah, wondered! I have a few little pounds before mine! Didn't know about the free week, but then I don't stay to meetings. October will be here before we know it and then we will be trying to loose a good bit by Christmas, doh.....

Hello no cycle to work for me today as too tired. Work was a little bit dull but I finished on time so that's good. Food today :-

Breakfast = toast (1/2 hex b) with fruit & yogurt. Lunch = fruit & yogurt and hi fi light SW bar (1/2 hexb). Dinner = jacket potato with cheese (hex a & 3 syns) baked beans, 1/2 slice pizza (4). X

Hi cookie just popped into say hi and have a nose as you do lol, your doing really well.
As for cycling I was doing a bit with my OH well you know how men get conpetative yep I have one of them we went on 15/20 rides I got a sore bum and the bike now has things hanging off it in the garage.
Would go again just the thought of all them miles puts me off lol
Well done with it all hun Xx :)

Hello everyone, I'm off work today so did a few chores, then an early tea with a couple of girlies. No wine at all. Food today:-
breakfast = fruit & yogurt hi fi light SW bar (1/2 hex b)
Lunch = jacket potato with cheese & beans, (hex a) with salad (1/2 hex b)
Dinner = chicken skewer with salad & 1/3 portion of fries (6) Piece of choc chip shortbread (5) at a guess
Total syns = 11.

Hello I've had a fairly relaxing day, had a nice time with the girls and today I've caught up on the TV shows I missed on TiVo. I've cooked too, well almost, I bought a cooked chicken from tesco and bags of ready prepared veggies to pop in the microwave but I did peel and chop up butternut squash and some potatoes. I also bought some beef stewing steak on offer so I intend to do a slow cooked casserole some time who knows.

Anyway food today:- breakfast = mango, doughnut peach, banana & yogurt. Lunch = roast chicken no skin, salad with egg & couscous, fruit salad & yogurt. Dinner = we're having roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, butternut squash, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, sprouts & gravy (1). I also made peach scan bran cake so I'll have some for my afters (1/2 hex b) and a caramel latte (2 syns & 1/2 hex a). Depending how I feel I may have a pack may have a two pack of Oreo cookies (5) or a little wine (6).

Hello I've had a fairly relaxing day, had a nice time with the girls and today I've caught up on the TV shows I missed on TiVo. I've cooked too, well almost, I bought a cooked chicken from tesco and bags of ready prepared veggies to pop in the microwave but I did peel and chop up butternut squash and some potatoes. I also bought some beef stewing steak on offer so I intend to do a slow cooked casserole some time who knows.

Anyway food today:- breakfast = mango, doughnut peach, banana & yogurt. Lunch = roast chicken no skin, salad with egg & couscous, fruit salad & yogurt. Dinner = we're having roast chicken, SW roast potatoes, butternut squash, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, sprouts & gravy (1). I also made peach scan bran cake so I'll have some for my afters (1/2 hex b) and a caramel latte (2 syns & 1/2 hex a). Depending how I feel I may have a pack may have a two pack of Oreo cookies (5) or a little wine (6).

Hi again slight change to dinner, I had 1/3 pouch of tilda sundried tomato rice (1) small slice hard dough bread (3.5) a small piece of shortbread (3.5). I'm not having those Oreos or the wine.

Attachments

• image-1266513635.jpg
    image-1266513635.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image-2987186696.jpg
    image-2987186696.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image-1420698659.jpg
    image-1420698659.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 35
I've just been on the syns on line and worked out the my shortbread is 5 for a full one and i had 1/2 or almost half so that means total syns for the day 9 once I've had my latte. I'm full! Xx

You really don't eat a lot at all cookie! I just can't stop eating everything! Hope you had fun with the girls and a nice day off xx

Hi Tasha, we had a good chit chat, I didn't eat much yesterday but I think I made up for it today. Hope your well x

Hi cookie just popped into say hi and have a nose as you do lol, your doing really well.
As for cycling I was doing a bit with my OH well you know how men get conpetative yep I have one of them we went on 15/20 rides I got a sore bum and the bike now has things hanging off it in the garage.
Would go again just the thought of all them miles puts me off lol
Well done with it all hun Xx :)

Hi Leshrew, I did intend to cycle to the gym this morning as its only 4 miles away but I fannied around that much this morning, I didn't end up having enough time to get there for my class at 9am soi drove instead. All being well ill cycle their in the morning, well depending on the weather that is. I have to say 15/20 rides is a lot no wonder you got a sore bum. Keep it up xx

Bless ya well done you, I even brought the padded shorts I have a mountain bike and do all off road and oh it hurts so much lol.
Keep it up hun its so good for you Xx

Hello. Hope everyone is well I'm relaxing before starting my night shift. Not looking forward to working Eid at all. Never mind, I've had a good day so far I've been to the gym (drove again) had a long hot bath to relax the muscles and enjoying my book. What a shame work gets in the way eh?

Anyway, I've decided to try an SE day today as the lovely Texty F gave it a go for a full week but I'm not sure if I could da full week so I thought whilst on my nights this weekend I may as well give it a go and if i can manage it ok then i'll try it for the last four days before my dreaded weigh in on Monday. Wish me luck! I'd like to lose 2lbs

food today :- breakfast = fruit & yogurt. Lunch = small jacket potato with 3 baby bel lights (hex a) & baked beans with a huge salad, followed by a piece of scan bran cake, fruit & yogurt. (1/3 hex b).
Tonight I plan to have salmon kebabs (2) with another huge salad with egg & beetroot to mix it up a bit, more fruit then a hi fi SW light bar or a piece of toast. Depending on how I go. Syns will be low so I could sneak in a treat size flake if I'm hungry at (4) syns xx

Back